Sunday, September 2, 2007

Balance

Balancing the inter locus of control, I find myself trying to simplify everything in my life. Yet the artist in me screams don't throw that away I might be able to create something out it of and sell it for a million dollars. Yet the realitiy of my situation is my family has too much stuff! When my husband and I moved into our house it was a vitual mansion. As newly weds, we didn't even have enough furniture to put some in every room. But after two children's births, two greyhounds' adoptions, seven familiy member's deaths and several collections later our house is resembling a flea market. It's amazing how mush stuff comes into our house on a regular basis. Just getting the mail and having the boys come home from school generates enough paper to make 747 paper airplanes. So I have made it my mission to declutter. I've watched TV shows, read books and articles on the subject. I've subscribed to Flylady. Yet my struggles seem in in vane. Now the real motivater...putting my house on the market. So with this new motivational direction. I'm already there!

No comments: