Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fifty Hangers


Last Monday I bought 50 new fangled, thin, flocked hangers for my clothes closet. They are suppose to save space and prevent the clothes from slipping onto the floor. Originally, after watching many of the decluttering shows on TV, I had replaced my hangers with wooden ones. They were the industry standard for nicely shaped clothes and looked nice but they are space hogs and my tiny closet was bursting.

Thus, the new fangled hangers called to me.

Purchasing the new hangers has created the inertia to declutter my clothes. Since my weight release journey is now hovering at the 30lbs. mark, some of my clothes are baggy. So I tried on everything in my closet I then took out all that didn't fit and I was pleasantly surprised that some fit that hadn't for a while.

Today, I took a basketful of clothes to a ladies consignment shop. Neat. Maybe I'm make enough money to pay for the 50 hangers.

No comments: