Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Come What May

A little piece of me died, when we finally took the house off the market. The dream house that I have been decorating in my mind for years is gone. Our 3 bedroom raised ranch that we have lived in for the past 19 years is it... or so it feels. Since we depersonalized, I don't feel like decorating it again. We still have stuff in $65 a month storage and I can not stand it. I want to sell everything. I need to sell. Just not the house ... right now.

We made the decision not to sell based on no offers in 6 months and we are stupid in the ways of business. We need to step back and relax. Stress cleaning for 6 months straight and turned me into a witch, with a "B."

I feel more relaxed now that the house is off the market and a little freer career wise. Come what may.

No comments: